SOCIAL: Join SFBC & Improve SF's Streets for EVERYBODY

Amandeep Jawa deep at deeptrouble.com
Tue May 1 12:44:56 PDT 2012

Folks -

Because I think so highly of you, I presume all of y'all are members of the SF Bike Coalition already - but I just realized this can't possibly be true :-)

SFBC is one of my 2 favoritest organizations in SF & is doing the most of anyone I know to make SF's streets better for pedestrians, bicyclists, Muni riders and yes even cars- can you imagine how congested bus/car travel would be if all those bicyclists you see were driving?  Besides if you like things like Sunday Streets, or the Pavements to Parks program (my parklet!) know that the SFBC has been a big part of all these efforts & that is why I'm proud to be on the Board.

If you haven't joined or have lapsed - please hit this link & become a member!

https://www.sfbike.org/?join_referral&refer=PIVIS3

Thanks!
'deep

Amandeep Jawa