SOCIAL: Know of Internship Possibilities This Summer?

jen schradie schradie at hotmail.com
Wed May 2 08:57:16 PDT 2012

Hi All,
My amazingly talented and fabulous nephew is looking for an Internship this summer. He is in college and is interested in public transportation, city planning, environmental issues, as well as the use of technology, particularly social media - influence, trends, etc. But he is pretty wide open and would love to be in the Bay Area this summer, if possible. Attached is his resume and contact info, but for brevity/feel free to respond to me, as well.
Thanks!Jen

j e n  s c h r a d i e