SOCIAL: Two PR job opps

Ellisa Feinstein ellisafeinstein at yahoo.com
Mon May 7 13:16:18 PDT 2012

Hello:  I recently was contacted by a recruiter about two jobs at a PR firm - see attached description. The salary ranges from $70-90k but I head the firm that is hiring is a bit more flexible in terms of the level (and salary) they are willing to bring people in. FYI: $70k for an account supervisor (AS) level is pretty low, esp. for a large agency. I know this b/c a small PR agency I was working for in 2004 was paying $65k for a senior account executive and this is a level below an AS position.

If anyone is interested or wants to learn more about PR agency life, feel free to contact me for perspective and/or and the recruiter's name & contact info.

On another note, I am also looking for work in sustainability and cleantech in account management, corporate affairs, corporate sustainability, stakeholder engagement and project management. I am also open to communications roles at large companies that focus on the companies CSR/green initiatives. If anyone has any contacts in these areas, please let me know. Thanks!

Best,
Ellisa

--
Ellisa Feinstein, MBA