SOCIAL: Any print & digital designers looking for work?

Amy Muller amymuller at gmail.com
Mon May 14 16:01:22 PDT 2012

Hi Socialites~

I have a dear friend looking for a designer or small design firm. Ideally,
she'd like to find one person who can meet both of the following needs but
is open to it being two separate people if necessary. If you're interested
or know anyone who is, let me know and I'll introduce you!

cheers
~a

1) Looking for a graphic designer who is interested in establishing an
ongoing relationship with a growing company in the packaging industry. Our
needs are now focused on creating print collateral (brochure, folder,
additional inserts sheets) but will expand to include identity elements,
trade show signage, and other collateral and online needs. A sharp,
creative design eye and a fine tuned attention to detail required.
2) Looking for a Presentation Designer who is facile with "Prezi" and can
craft a well designed, compelling company presentation for us.

--
 ___
{o,o}
|)__)