SOCIAL: Best day of week to buy plane tickets?

Manish Champsee manish at champsee.com
Tue May 1 16:31:48 PDT 2012

Generally there's no advantage of what day you buy tickets.  Sometimes
airlines charge less for flying on less popular days (Tue, Wed, Thur).
Usually airlines have a certain price for a route and then will
occasionally discount the tickets.  I would just check every couple of days
(or subscribe via email to a site that will tell you when fares go lower)
and then buy about a month in advance if no deal emerges (unless its a busy
time you intend to fly in which case you might want to buy ASAP).

Manish

On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 4:15 PM, adee . <adee21 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi social people,
>
> I know there is a method for buying the cheapest plane tickets. What day &
> time?  Is it the same for national & international?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Adee
>
> --
>

> Ms.Spellings & amusing word choices courtesy of IPhone
>

> --
>

> Ms.Spellings & amusing word choices courtesy of IPhone

--
Manish Champsee
Champsee Solutions

Websites that Work for You
Technology Consulting for Non-Profits and Small Business

http://www.champsee.com
manish at champsee.com
415-894-0878