SOCIAL: Best day of week to buy plane tickets?

Ellisa Feinstein ellisafeinstein at yahoo.com
Tue May 1 17:41:16 PDT 2012

My understanding is that Wed is the best day to buy tickets. There are articles about this out there so do some sleuthing. Usually a Sat night stay over decreases the price of a ticket and leaving on a Sunday  - i.e. fly-in on Thurs and leave Sunday is way more expensive than leaving on a Monday or Tuesday.