SOCIAL: Fwd: [cdscommunity] Noe Valley studio apt available

Erin Milnes erin.milnes at comcast.net
Wed May 2 08:46:41 PDT 2012

I agree - East Bay all the way. If we rented out our Oakland 2 BR, 1 BA
duplex with beautiful garden & deck, 10-min walk from Lake Merritt we'd
maybe get $1700.

I haven't looked at SF rents in years, but when I left Bernal in 2005, the
3BR house I lived in wasn't going for anything comparable to this (maybe
$2100?), and of course it was much harder to find roommates then, than in
the pre-millennial boom.  Have rents gone up this much all over SF, or is it
just certain neighborhoods?

Also, I didn't know that it was legal to rent an apartment without a stove.

  _____