SOCIAL: Sunday Streets Mission THIS SUNDAY!

beth byrne beth.byrne at gmail.com
Wed May 2 13:00:08 PDT 2012

And we still need a good number of volunteers ;-)

You will get a free lunch from one of the Off the Grid lunch trucks, as
well as a cool Sunday Streets t-shirt! Plus, you also get to feel good
about making the event safe for everyone who comes out! You can sign up on
the website: http://www.sundaystreetssf.com/volunteer

See you all there! (by the way, deep, i think you may appear in the
scoutmob sunday streets ad tomorrow...)