SOCIAL: Avengers Assemble Tonight (May 7) @ 8pm Metreon

Catherine Tullner catherine at imaninja.com
Mon May 7 12:02:13 PDT 2012

I would love to join and am mobile enough (had another ankle surgery 2
1/2 weeks ago) to get out of the house if I have a ride.  Is anyone
driving to the Metreon who could give me a ride?  I'm at 18th and
Church.  Someone could also drive me in my car (preferably someone
familiar with Prius driving) and I'd pay for parking.

Catherine