SOCIAL: PM software (free) recomms?

Brian Rice brice at bigloops.com
Tue May 22 10:50:21 PDT 2012

Full disclosure: I didn't design that project-design methodology. It's just what I was trained to do. This company in San Mateo called IPS offers a 2-day onsite class that teaches the basics of project management. They've been around for a while… I first took their course in 1998 or so! I had the good fortune to do it again in 2005.

If anybody's building out a team of project managers, or trying to infect a team with project-management-think, this training would be a good arrow to have in your quiver. Check 'em out. http://www.ipslearning.com/

Brian

On May 21, 2012, at 9:35 PM, Ellisa Feinstein wrote:

> Wow...that's quite the brainstorm/PM session you designed there. Fortunately something that I don't have to do right now (my project is very well-defined) but something to use for future non-defined projects.

>>> Ellisa