SOCIAL: Cisco de Mayo Kids party / fundraiser for Mission Kids pre-school [Jumpy House!!!!]

Jeff Luszcz jeff at luszcz.com
Tue May 1 00:21:32 PDT 2012

Hi All,
  Katie's and my daughter goes to a co-op preschool in the
neighborhood called Mission Kids Co-op. You've probably seen them on
field trips in their green shirts on BART or Muni.

We are having a Cisco de Mayo kids party / fundraiser this upcoming
weekend at the school. There's really good food, some great auction
items, fun activities for kids and a wine raffle (and a Jumpyhouse /
Bouncy Castle!)

Info is below, would love to see you if you are in the area:

SATURDAY MAY 5  • NOON to 4:00 PM

A family friendly fundraiser for Mission Kids Co-op Preschool featuring:

Great Food & Drinks: Wine, Beer, Sangria
Silent Auction: Bid on Gift Certificates, Goods and Services from
local businesses
Wine Raffle: Grand Prize is 20 bottles. 2 Runners Up win 10 bottles
each. Tickets are $5 each or $20 for 5
Kid Activities: Dessert Walk, Jumpy House, Bike Carousel, Balloon
Making, and more…
Live Music, DJ, band, and emcee
1050 South Van Ness (between 21st and 22nd Streets)

If you have any questions, please contact auction at misionkidsco-op.org

Admission is $5.00 — includes 3 meal/drink/event tickets (value $1
each). Kids under 6 are FREE!

More info http://www.missionkidsco-op.org/wordpress/support-mk/springtime-in-the-mission/

Jeff