SOCIAL: selling a car on craigslist

Karen Nemsick knemsick at yahoo.com
Tue May 1 11:18:10 PDT 2012

Does anyone on the list have experience selling a car on craigslist?  I just posted my car and now I'm getting emails with the "serious buyer" and "cash in hand" as key phrases.  I'm wondering if these are legit emails or craigslist spammers.  Any feedback from the Socialites?

Example of email:
Hello,

I saw your add for 2003 Impreza on Craigslist.
Has your car Clean Title?
I'm a serious private buyer with cash in hand and highly interested in buying your car.
Please, set up an appointment and let me know by reply e-mail or give me a call.
Would you please, send me your phone number?
Thanks - Michael,
650-xxx-xxxx