SOCIAL: Looking for Foster Homes for Dogs in Need

Kay Hoskins kayhoskins at earthlink.net
Tue May 8 13:27:18 PDT 2012

Today I got a plea from a friend who networks dogs in the Kern County shelter that really touched me (I often get emails about dogs in need)  Right now there's an overabundance of chihuahuas there that need to be rescued. I volunteer with a group that specializes in black dogs because often they're the last to get adopted for various reasons, one is that they don't photograph well. There's a transport to the Bay Area this Thursday and we can save some if we have foster homes since we're all volunteer and foster home based. If you can open your home and heart to a dog in need please email me at kay at lgrescue.org. Thank you!

Kay Hoskins
Adoption Coordinator and Foster Mom
Loup Garou Animal Rescue
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Loup-Garou-Animal-Rescue/121139247905014