SOCIAL: Housing for Summer Intern?

Amandeep Jawa deep at deeptrouble.com
Tue May 15 12:11:47 PDT 2012

Hey folks -

A friend's sister is looking for a room for the summer - any leads?

---------

here is her facebook link - https://www.facebook.com/bharte

Hello!

I hope this letter finds you well! My name is Brighid Harte, I am
writing to you in hopes of speaking to you about the rental of a room
in your home in San Francisco. I have been in search of a place to
stay for a short time now, and it seems as though you are looking for
a tenant for one of your rooms.

Currently, I am a senior at Johnson & Wales University in Providence,
Rhode Island, where I study Culinary/Baking & Pastry Arts. This summer
I hope to further my food and culture knowledge base in San Francisco.
I landed a job with Craftsmen and Wolves on Valencia Street in the
Mission District/Bayview. However, at the last minute my previous
housing plans fell through, leaving me homeless come May 22nd.

I will be headed out to California on May 22nd. I know this is very
last minute but, I would be endlessly grateful to you if you would
consider renting to me from the end of May to the end of August.  I
would be happy to provide any additional information you may need for
consideration. Please do not hesitate to contact me by phone at
810.223.1011 or by email at brighidharte at gmail.com if you have any
questions or concerns. I look forward to talking with you

Sincerely,

Brighid Harte

Amandeep Jawa
deep AT deeptrouble DOT com