SOCIAL: Bartlett Redesign Neighborhood Workshop: Wednesday 7-9 at City College on Valencia

Amandeep Jawa deep at deeptrouble.com
Tue May 15 12:37:32 PDT 2012

Folks -

Many of you live here in Central Deepistan & probably have thoughts/interest in what happens to Bartlett Street (where Mission Mercado happens).

I hope you'll join me at this community workshop - especially to counteract the neanderthals from "my" neighborhood group, the Liberty Hill Neighborhood Association, (heavy sigh.)

'deep

-----

RE-DESIGN BARTLETT STREET

Wednesday, May 16th, 7-9pm CCSF Mission Campus, Room 454

Comment on early ideas and propose your own!

Bartlett Street neighbors, the Mission Community Market, the Rebar Group, CARECEN, PODER and have begun
to imagine ways that Bartlett St could better serve our neighborhood.

We now have the chance to re-design Bartlett Street, in coordination with the proposed development at Giant Value.

Together we can bring funding to Bartlett Street!

But we need a vision for Bartlett. YOUR input is critical to that vision and to improving your neighborhood. Come for 10 minutes or an hour. Tell us what you think of early concepts and future possibilities for Bartlett Street.

Join the neighborhood workshop:
Wednesday, May 16th, 7-9pm, CCSF Mission Campus, Bartlett/22nd, Bartlett Bldg Room 454