SOCIAL: Bartlett Redesign Neighborhood Workshop: Wednesday 7-9 at City College on Valencia

Kristina Pappas kristina.pappas at gmail.com
Wed May 16 14:40:19 PDT 2012

I second 'Deep's appeal. This is a recent comment by one of the Liberty
Hill NIMBYs on the drawing attached with this announcement:

It is only my personal opinion, but the garden plantings by the sidewalk,
the huge garish mural on the East side, and that red maroon paving all look
inexpressibly ugly.

My personal opinion is that nearly any planting, mural, or paving is more
attractive than the parked cars, loitering teens, broken glass, used
condoms/syringes, and dog poop that we have now. But maybe I'm out of touch
on this.

Please join us, even if only for part of the meeting!

Cheers,
Kristina

--
Kristina Pappas