SOCIAL: Fwd: [cdscommunity] Noe Valley studio apt available

chandra faulkner chachachandra at gmail.com
Wed May 2 13:26:20 PDT 2012

When I moved to the Bay Area 7 years ago, it was to accept a job that would
have afforded me to live on either side of the bridge, and I chose Oakland.
 I love San Francisco, but Oakland felt like home to me.  If I could to
have the space I have but in the city, I would still stay here.

I'm sure many in the city feel the same way - regardless of their financial
bracket, they feel at home in San Francisco and are willing to make it work
even if it means struggling.

Lifestyles are very different over here and over there.  Both are good,
both are amendable if you really want them to be, and they're just a matter
of preference.  Let's not get all bent out of shape about who gets to live
where.  A lot of us are where we are simply because we like it.

Great debate, though!  I believe this started out as a posting for an
apartment for rent.  Hope that info was passed along and that the turnover
is drama free.

Chandra