SOCIAL: Bike to Caltrain buddy?

Eric Arons ericarons at gmail.com
Sun May 6 20:55:17 PDT 2012

Hey Kristina,

I'm guessing there is going to be a lot of group riders that day, and there
will also be a lot of stations for grabbing some stacks as well, but if
you're talking about Thursday, I can join you from about 17th and Valencia
to take you the rest of the way. I usually catch a train leaving around
7:45 or 8.

There are a few different routs, but I tend towards Valencia to 14th, then
jog that over to 13th then to Division to Townsend. The easiest place to
get a form is to pick it up from the "storage" area (Warm Planet) next to
the train station just to the right before you approach the entry off
Townsend. Most people stick them on the wheel mount on the bike. It's
enough to see it. You should write on the sign both destinations (starting
and going). Many (myself included) just put both destinations on both sides
so it's easily seen (i.e. 4th King/Palo Alto)

When you get on, ask for some help if you want, but the idea is that you
want to try to match your bike with others who are either going a longer
range or going to the same (if there are already bikes on the rack). If
there's a empty rack you can put yours there as well.

Hope it goes great!