SOCIAL: Need Wedding Planner/Coordinator Help/Advice?

Ellisa Feinstein ellisafeinstein at yahoo.com
Mon May 21 14:26:57 PDT 2012

Hi Deep & Kimberley,

One of my friends from Presidio Graduate School, where I got my MBA in sustainable management, is a wedding planner specializing in "green weddings."Her name is Corina Bezner and she is amazing and an all around wonderful person, who I think you would enjoy working with. Since Corina specializes in green weddings (and has been working in green business for many years) she more than understands your values :) More info. here: http://www.vibrantevents.net/ and

https://www.facebook.com/vibrantevents

Cheers,
Ellisa