SOCIAL: Cool Mac Tip: Sign your PDF documents

Manish Champsee manish at champsee.com
Fri May 25 15:25:11 PDT 2012

I have a MacBook as well as Mac Mini, the latter doesn't have a camera.  I
was able to transfer my signature from the MacBook to the Mini, but can't
seem to find the instructions using Google again.  The process is a little
convoluted but doable.

Manish

--
Manish Champsee
Champsee Solutions

Websites that Work for You
Technology Consulting for Non-Profits and Small Business

http://www.champsee.com
manish at champsee.com
415-894-0878