SOCIAL: Cool Mac Tip: Sign your PDF documents

Willo O'Brien willo at willotoons.com
Fri May 25 12:16:47 PDT 2012

Great tip, Deep, thank you! I even tweeted it this morning. :)

Another tip is if you ever have documents handed or mailed to you that you'd have to fill out & fax or send - you can save yourself the scanning part by simply snapping a photo of them with your phone.

Then email them directly to the person who wants them, or first to yourself to open in Preview & save as 8.5x11 PDF.

Technology!