SOCIAL: Fwd: [cdscommunity] Noe Valley studio apt available

jen schradie schradie at hotmail.com
Wed May 2 11:09:48 PDT 2012

Funny, during one of the May Day General Strike marches yesterday in Oakland I talked to a reporter for the New York Times magazine for a half hour who is doing a feature story on "Oakland" - and his perception seemed very NY/Manhattan based - i.e. how could you live there with the murder rate so high? and what business would want to invest in downtown Oakland after Occupy?
#stereotypes go in all different directions.
I consider myself much more of a Bay Area resident than an East Bay or Oakland resident - I go to school in Berkeley, used to live in SF (and love it), Chris works in Silicon Valley. One giant love fest for me.

j e n  s c h r a d i e