SOCIAL: Fwd: [cdscommunity] Noe Valley studio apt available

Amandeep Jawa deep at deeptrouble.com
Wed May 2 10:32:30 PDT 2012

Allegra -

I agree, the conversation is telling, but it had not, until your email, touched on anything more than "the East Bay is cheaper" and was at risk of becoming "yay East Bay! - SF sux" which is useless.

Your email is the first to make this an interesting conversation. I'm not trying to keep the peace as much as trying to make sure only the signal to noise ration remains high.  Your email meets that bar & then some!

'Deep

Amandeep Jawa
deep AT deeptrouble DOT com
937 Valencia St.