SOCIAL: Fwd: [cdscommunity] Noe Valley studio apt available

Manish Champsee manish at champsee.com
Wed May 2 10:54:47 PDT 2012

Apologies if my comment about the rent being "cheap" lead to any bad
feelings or stirred up a hornets nest.  Unfortunately, thats what rent
looks like these days in San Francisco.

It is sad how people are being priced out of here.  The Guardian had an
article a couple of weeks ago asking if Oakland is cooler than San
Francisco.  I have to admit, the thought has crossed my mind.  I have a
place in San Francisco that I can have as long as I want, but I wonder if
I'm still going to want to live here in a few years.

Manish

manish at champsee.com
415-894-0878